This is an opportunity to join a multi-award winning, cloud-based technology company, trading under a number of different brands, providing our business customers with industry-leading services. In 2015 we were named ‘Employer of the Year’ at the regional portfolio business awards.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join an ever-expanding team. We want you to want to be the best, and are prepared to provide you with the necessary tools to help you grow into the next big thing!
Your day to day tasks will include 1st and 2nd line technical support via phone, e-mail and on-site. It may involve carrying out training sessions for our contact centre software.
You will support customers by responding to email and telephone support requests. You will:-
– Provide support and guidance for customers having difficulty navigating or understanding the website/control panel
– Provide support for customers unable to set up their VoIP Phone Systems
– Make account amendments when authorised by customers
– Raise support tickets for issues that require further investigation.
– Be security aware at all times only speaking to the account holder about the account after verifying their identity
– Investigate problems with payments whilst being vigilant for fraudulent transactions.
– Escalate any problem that can’t be fixed by the first level team to the second level team
– Contact carriers when a problem arises from their systems
– Contact suppliers to arrange orders/RMAs of hardware on behalf of the customer
– Dealing with porting requests
– Processing hardware orders
– Have a thorough understanding of computer networking
We are looking for someone with a degree in a related field with technical background, while contact centre experience and VoIP knowledge is desirable.
Our brands are aimed at the B2B market, specifically helping businesses by providing them with VoIP telecommunications services, contact centre management services and business services. Our flagship brand has won multiple national industry awards and been nominated for many more.
We are a family run business and look after our employees. The culture and style is unique and we have been consistently growing year-on-year, having recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary in late 2015. Our services are built entirely in-house, so innovation and forward-thinking is at the heart of everything we do, while we are constantly evolving to stay ahead of the competition.
– 25 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
– Modern, welcoming and friendly working environment
– Free tea, coffee, biscuits and other refreshments and snacks
– Private healthcare
– Pension scheme
– Regular company outings, paid for entirely by the company, including the annual summer and Christmas parties
If you’re interested in starting a career with us, please forward your CV and a cover letter to
We do not require any external help in advertising this role and any recruitment agencies will be ignored.