Job Vacancy - Data Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Pebbletree Ltd for an experienced Data Analyst to assist with our Marketing team as well as other areas of the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for collating data from multiple sources and providing accurate and meaningful performance reports and analysis that will drive our future business efforts.
We are a multi award-winning, cloud-based technology company, trading under a number of different brands, and providing customers with industry-leading services. Our mission is to bring innovative, forward-thinking web-based services and are constantly changing to stay ahead of the competition. We believe that it takes a great team to build a great company, this is why we invest so much time and money into our employees, resulting in us being named the Echo Portfolio Awards ‘Employer of the Year’.
The role encapsulates a number of different tasks that will need to be carried out, including but not limited to:
- Identify and classify our target audiences as well as flagging growth opportunity areas. Analysis of customer behaviours across all our different channels and be able to identify trends.
- Collate data from multiple internal and external sources effectively and present it to stakeholders in an easy-to-understand format.
- Turn complex data and large data sets into easy to understand visuals which can be presented and articulated to senior audiences.
- Be able to contribute to the product lifecycle and development, whether that be new products or from our existing line of products.
- Work with the Marketing team to identify important KPIs such as leads, conversion rates and web traffic and suggest ways to improve on these using collated data.
- Perform research into tools and software that can collect data and present it in a meaningful way.
- Understand the unique business requirements for each department and what is achievable with our existing data sets.
- Contribute ideas towards the general marketing strategy.
- Understand the challenges the sales team face and make informed recommendations for initiatives and interventions, supported by sound data analysis. Additionally, coordinate and evaluate opportunities and perform risk-assessment, making recommendations on how to address potential opportunities.
In order to fulfil the role, the successful candidate shall display the following set of skills:
- Preferably a degree in a numerical discipline such as Mathematics or Statistics or experience in a similar analyst role.
- Must have a strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and SQL as well as statistical packages for analysing datasets, such as Excel or SAS.
- Be a self-starter and comfortable in working to their own initiative without needing direction.
- Strong skills using Google Analytics, Google Ads and/or other business analytical services (Mixpanel, Hubspot…)
- An understanding of how customer analytics can inform and impact business strategy.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – able to explain complex concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Salary – TBD
- 25 days holidays a year increasing with service + bank holidays
- Gym Membership
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular company outings paid for entirely by the company
- Mileage allowance
- Open and modern relaxed office environment
If you’re interested in starting a career with us, please forward your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We do not require external help in advertising this role.